Questions about the Wunderkey
WHICH KEYS FIT IN THE WUNDERKEY?
- In principle, all common key formats fit into the Wunderkey - the only condition: the hole diameter of the key must be larger than 4 mm and the key shorter than 8 cm (which is always the case).
HOW MANY KEYS FIT IN THE WUNDERKEY?
- In the standard version (2-4), up to 4 keys can be accommodated in the Wunderkey. With each extension set you can expand your Wunderkey by up to 4 keys to 8, 12 or 16 keys.
HOW DO I ATTACH MY CAR KEY TO THE WUNDERKEY?
- With the supplied eyelet, you can easily attach the Wunderkey key ring to the Wunderkey. With its practical quick-locking system, the key ring is ideal for attaching the car key to the Wunderkey.
How does a Wunderkey work?
- The installation of the key in the Wunderkey is usually intuitive and easy. You do not need any tools, all you need for the assembly are your keys and a little dexterity.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Always install enough washers so that the last one is flush with the metal pin.
- Never tighten the screws too tight; if in doubt, install another washer.
- Place small keys opposite large keys.
- First complete one side and only then tackle the second side.
Problems and Solutions
MY KEYS ARE NOT STUCK - WHAT CAN I DO?
- It is almost certain that you haven't installed enough washers! It is important to fill the Wunderkey with as many washers that the last one is slightly above the shaft / sleeve. This is the only way you can apply enough tension that the keys are tight. If enough washers are installed, the screws do not have to be tightened that tight.
THE SCREWS CANNOT BE TIGHTENED OR LOOSENED AFTER A SHORT TIME.
- By installing additional washers you can fill up the Wunderkey and thus get more tension between your keys. It is important to fill the Wunderkey with as many washers that the last one is slightly above the shaft. This will hold the screws in place without having to tighten them too much.